Helping Advise You in Business and Commercial Litigation
Business litigation often involves protection of critical business interests, such as trade secrets or a right to compensation under a contract. Chenoweth Law Group, P.C., can assist you in a wide range of business disputes.
Well-Crafted Legal Strategies
Chenoweth Law Group, P.C., provides well-crafted legal strategies for family businesses, partnerships, small and emerging businesses, and medium to large corporations.
Our trial attorneys represent all sides in business and commercial litigation. We can aggressively pursue damages caused to your business interests or defend you or your business against unwanted and costly litigation. We understand that contentious and drawn-out litigation can negatively affect your profit margin. We can help your business with the following:
- Breach of contract
- General business and commercial dispute resolution
- Business dissolution issues
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Financial fraud and transaction advice
- Employment disputes
- Wrongful interference with business relations
- Business defamation
Legal Protection to Grow Your Business
Our Portland, Oregon, law firm understands that to be successful and thrive, your business needs appropriate legal protection. If your business already has multiple Pacific Northwest locations, our attorneys can help formulate plans to protect all of your business properties and entities. We can help with the following:
- Forming and registering partnerships, corporations, and joint ventures
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting and negotiating other contracts and transactions
- Overseeing and maintaining corporate documents and archives
- Serving as a registered agent
Our lawyers are licensed to practice in Oregon, Washington, and California. If your business has multiple locations, you do not need to retain multiple law firms. We can provide you with efficient, cost-effective, and comprehensive solutions that cover all of your business entities.
Other Business Litigation Support
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of and experience with business and commercial disputes. We approach business litigation strategically, identifying your opponents' weaknesses. The following represent some other issues that we can help you and your business address:
- Pursuing collection of debts owed to your business
- Litigation involving officers and directors
- Shareholder rights
- Securities litigation
- Securities fraud
- Trade secret infringement
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation
To discuss your complex business and commercial litigation or transaction issue, please call us at 503-446-6261 in Portland or 253-200-5991 in Tacoma, or send us an email.